Independent bottler Wemyss Malts releases six new single cask Scotch whiskies for 2016.
Six casks were chosen from Speyside, Islay and The Highlands having been aged from 13 to 25-years-old.
Here's the complete list:
- Szzling Charcoal, a 1997 whisky from Bunnahabhain Distillery
- Coastal Confection, a cask strength 1996 expression from Bowmore Distillery
- The Highland Mariner, a 1997 Scotch from Clynelish Distillery
- Fallen Apples, a 1989 single cask from Glen Garioch Distillery
- Barrista’s Dram, a 2002 variant from Craigellachie Distillery
- Toasted Anise, a 1996 release from Glenrothes Distillery
“In this most recent release we have selected some fantastic whiskies which exemplify the quality of the casks we source for our single cask bottlings,” said William Wemyss, founder and managing director at Wemyss Malts. “They offer a unique snapshot of Scotland’s distilleries and I’m sure our customers will be delighted with the selection.”
Each whisky is available from select retailers in the UK, EU and key Asian markets at an RRP of between £55 and £110.